The Indian version of PUBG Mobile open beta version is now available for players in India. It is also known as Battlegrounds Mobile India. This time it is a slot-based beta release and Krafton has promised to release more slots in the coming days. As soon as it was released in India, one question that users were asking was ‘what will happen to the data and the progress from the previous game?’.
Well, the good news is that Battlegrounds Mobile India allows you to transfer all your data from PUBG Mobile if you log in with the same account. You can log in with Facebook or with Twitter. You can get access to the beta version.
You can also log in via Google Play other than Facebook or Twitter. But Google Play Games no longer supports signing in from embedded browsers. In that case, only Facebook and Twitter log in methods are supported for data migration.
According to the notification window within the game, the data transfer will be available till 31 December 2021.
READ MORE | Want to become a drone pilot? Here’s all you need to know about it
How to transfer your data?
1. Open the app and accept all the privacy options
2. Log in to the app with your credentials
3. Select Twitter or Facebook, log in and accept the Terms of Services
4. An ‘Account Data Transfer’ option will pop up on your screen. Tap on the Yes tab
5. You will be asked for your consent to transfer the data to the ‘New App’. Click on the ‘Yes, please continue’ tab.
6. Another prompt will ask for confirmation of consent, letting you know that the data will be transferred from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited, the operator of PUBG Mobile to Krafton, the operator of Battlegrounds Mobile India. Tap on Yes.
7. The app will redirect you to your Facebook or Twitter login page
8. Enter your ID and password
9. The last account data prompt will pop up on your screen. Tap on the Yes tab to confirm the data transfer from Proxima Beta Pvt. Limited to Krafton
10. Your PUBG Mobile data should now be transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India
As soon as your data transfer process is complete, you will receive a message indicating that the data from the prior app has been successfully transferred to the new account.